The Right Livelihood Award Foundation is grateful for the generous support from its advisors in various fields such as fundraising, PR, organisational questions, legal advice, accounting, or national and international politics. Their commitment greatly strengthens the Foundation’s impact.
Currently serving are:
- Alan Atkisson, President & CEO AtKisson Group, Co-President The Balaton Group, Sweden.
- Henner Ehringhaus, Germany/Switzerland
- Pia Gadd, Journalist, Sweden.
- Birgitta Hambraeus, former Member of the Swedish Parliament, Sweden.
- Sven Hamrell, Former Executive Director, Dag Hammarskjöld Foundation, Sweden.
- Albrecht Kasper, Managing Director, Albertinen Stiftung, Germany.
- David Krieger, Founder, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, USA.
- Annette Ringier, President, Right Livelihood Award Foundation Switzerland.
- Arne Ruth, former chief editor for culture of Dagens Nyheter, Sweden.
- Frank Schwalba-Hoth, former Member of the European Parliament, Belgium.
- Carl Tham, former Swedish Minister, former Swedish Ambassador to Germany, Sweden.
- Margot Wallström, Project Director, Swedish Postcode Lottery; former politician and UN Special Representative on Sexual Violence in Conflict, Sweden.
- Anders Wijkman, Swedish opinion leader and author, Co-chair of the Club of Rome and the Tällberg Foundation, Sweden.